Annons:
Tagmental-health
Read 667 times
Evelina
2021-04-19 12:54

Headspace: Meditation and Sleep App

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

I have meditated over 100 minutes throughout the last 12 or so days. I have suffer from anxiety and I have been thinking about paying for a meditation app to Help me establish a meditation routine. I chose Headspace because of the interface and ease of use. I also enjoy that you have the option to select the speaker for the guided meditations. I have also really enjoyed their bedtime stories called sleepcasts. The app is a little expensive, it is around 14 USD a month or 100 USD a month. Do you use a meditation app for your practice, if so which one?

Annons:
Niklas
2021-05-20 11:54

I don’t. I have tried, not very hard, a few times. Headspace is one of the apps I tried. I get a little stressed out about the fact that they come with a reoccurring cost if you want “everything”. It makes it feel really important that I use it a lot and I don’t think that’s a good start of something that’s supposed to make you relax. 🙂

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2021-05-20 14:00

That makes sense. There are lots of free apps like Insight Timer. I'm on my 45th or 46th consecutive day and I am loving it. I really like the structure of it, which is something I need because I get overwhelmed easily with started new routines.

Niklas
2021-05-21 09:14

Yes, lots of people like Headspace. 🙂

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Scroll to top
Annons: