Annons:
Tagmental-health
Read 262 times
Evelina
2021-04-10 14:59

The Anxiety Project Podcast

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

The weather is turning from dark and cold to sunny and warm. I usually start to walk more this time of year and use public transportation less. I used to listen to a lot of news and political podcasts daily, as I think it is important. However, I noticed that oftentimes I’m not really listening to it, it’s just on and I am consumed in my own thoughts. On Tiktok, there is a viral video of a woman who came up with what she calls “the hot girl walk” - which is essentially a daily 4 mile walk to not only lose weight but think positively and pump yourself up while thinking about goals and how to achieve them. I thought it was a great way to refocus my walks, where I would focus on my mental health and well-being. So I figure I can keep commuting on the bus for the news and walking for mental health. I decided to look up an anxiety podcast and I clicked on the first one I saw - called The Anxiety Project. I highly recommend it. So far it has helped quite a bit with helping me spark the motivation to tackle some of my fears.

Annons:
Niklas
2021-10-07 08:56

That sounds like a podcast subject that could get a lot of listeners. More people than one would think have issues with anxiety and many still don’t talk about it.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Scroll to top
Annons: