Annons:
Tagmental-health
Read 675 times
Leia
2019-05-23 00:25

Just graduated? Listen up

Yesterday I handed in my final assignment at university, and already I am feeling a little lost. Watching Lucy's video really gave me comfort and hope! If you're in the same position as me I really recommend watching the entire thing.

What advice would give to a graduate?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Niklas
2019-05-23 10:41
  1. Do what you like.

2. Don’t worry if the education you just finished is no longer your biggest interest. Interests change and you don’t have to work within that particular field. Having gone through university leaves you with lots of experience that you can benefit from whichever path you choose.

3. You will go through several careers during your life. What you do now probably isn’t what you will do in ten years.

4. Make sure to learn as much as you can in everything you do. Most of your skills will come from life, not from school.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Niklas
2019-05-23 10:44

#0: Congratulations by the way! 😀

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2019-05-24 00:32

#3 thank-you! Extra skills is definitely what I’m aiming to do at the moment, Learn to drive and braid my own hair is currently on the agenda haha.

All the best, Leia

Niklas
2019-05-24 10:16

I used to be a master-braider, on my daughter's hair, up until she was six. She still remembers the headaches it gave her because I braided it to tight. 😂

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2019-05-24 19:41

#4 The tighter you can do them the better! It means it will last a few days!

All the best, Leia

Niklas
2019-05-25 10:16

#4: Yes, but according to her there’s a limit when it goes from braids to face lift.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Annons:
Leia
2019-05-27 15:44

#6 Laughing out loudLaughing out loud

All the best, Leia

Scroll to top
Annons: