Here is some advice from psychologists on how to get through those bad days.
1) Don't let a bad moment equal a bad day. Take a step back during challenging moments, remind yourself to experience them as moments and nothing more. Take a deep breathe and give them time to pass.
2) Zoom out of your thoughts. Our own negative thinking often raises our stress levels more than anything else. Ask yourself "Is the thing that's stressing me out important as it feels?"
3) Get outside . Fresh air and endorphins may not be all cure-all, but they can give you a much-needed break.
4) Focus on rewarding work. Distracting yourself with any work, in general, can make you feel productive and accomplished. Try and stay in the moment with your work rather than letting negative thoughts or other stresses carry you away.
5)Acknowledge that you're in a bad mood . Don't beat yourself up for feeling down - it'll only make you feel worse! Instead, accept it and focus on not blowing it out of proportion.
6) Take time for your passion or side hustle. If you're having a rough day, taking time for yourself - to do something you know you're proud of and passionate about - will feel good. The change of pace can lighten your mood.
7) Talk it out . Try confiding in a friend or family member. They can give you advice and also put things into perspective. Expressing how you feel can also validate your experience and make you feel less alone .
Did you find these bad day tips helpful? Do you have any of your own?