Mental Health

What is something that you are looking forward to?

2019-03-12 16:06 #0 by: Evelina

I am looking forward to turning in this research paper in on Friday that I have been working on for the last 3.5 weeks. I am burnt out on it and just want it done at this point. 

I am looking forward to finishing so I have more time to go  to the gym, see some friends and focus on work. 

I am also looking forward to my next course that starts next week because it is my final course for the first year of my Master's program! Glad 

That also means that spring and summer weather is just around the corner. I can't wait to be able to study outside in the warm weather. 

What about you? What are you looking forward to in the near or far away future? Glad

2019-03-12 22:46 #1 by: Leia

Good luck with your Assignments Evelina!!

I'm looking forward to similar things, I have four major assignments to finish until the end of April then I am free from university work forever Glad

I also have my graduation in July so I am looking forward very much to celebrating with friends after four years of hard work!Yawning

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

2019-03-12 23:14 #2 by: Evelina

That’s nice! Do you have plans for after you graduate?

2019-03-12 23:41 #3 by: jordan

I too am looking forward to the end of the school year! I can't wait to be stress free for my final few months in Manchester.

I am also looking forward to going to my first Esports event with my friends in May! Hopefully that will be good as well.

2019-03-13 11:59 #4 by: Niklas

I look forward to when we start coding the next Savvity platform.

I look forward to when its time to release it.

I look forward to my daughter coming back home later this week.

I look forward to having her home for five months when she will be working in Stockholm.

I look forward to the summer in Sweden.

There are so many things I look forward to.

2019-03-13 22:28 #5 by: Leia

#2 I have a summer job planned and hopefully, I will be able to go travelling after that. 

#3 I hope to be hearing all about that on Esports Savvity Jordan!

#4 There are in indeed Niklas. I think I (and other people) get so caught up with the things that happen in the far future, I forget what's happening right in front of me and start thinking nothing good happens, when it does! 

So, I also look forward to Celebrating St Paddy's day with my friends this weekend.

I look forward to watching the new episode of Riverdale tomorrow.

And I look forward to sleeping in my freshly washed and lovely bed sheets once they've dried!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

2019-03-14 08:09 #6 by: Evelina

Oh yeah so excited about Riverdale!!